What is SHARE?
An online platform that offers courses and a resource library that gives educators tools and strategies to respond to trauma and stress in the classroom with resilience.
Educators return to teaching, overwhelmed with the social-emotional impact of the pandemic. SHARE can help.Request Demo
Why Become a School / District Partner?
- Our courses are responsive to the needs of educators, whether responding to the trauma of the pandemic or the changes tomorrow will bring.
- Whether you are looking for a one-off initiative or ongoing professional learning throughout the school year: We suggest a tailored roadmap reflecting your priorities and needs within the broader scope of trauma and resilience.
- School and district partners receive a custom, co-branded landing page where educators can discover the value of the specific course offerings.
- We’ve worked with a number of partners who have explored state, federal, or grant funds to provide SHARE for their educators.
- Extensive biweekly reporting on educator use statistics, including teacher time on task.
Our job is to create a safe environment where students feel accepted, appreciated, and have a voice. The SHARE courses magnified what to look for in kids that are coming back to school and have experienced all this trauma.
The social-emotional piece is so important right now. We’re all in this together and I genuinely encourage every educational leader to look into SHARE.